Oblique plug-in turnover box
with cover is produced by high-strength modified PP or PE. Because of its oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, it is widely used in the distribution and storage of automobiles, tobacco, household appliances and medicine. When the goods are not loaded, they can be inserted into each other for stacking, which can save the storage cost and stacking space, reduce the transportation cost, and also can be used together with the pallet, which can be moved quickly Operation, improve the work efficiency.
The inclined plug-in turnover box with cover has the following characteristics:
1. The box has a new barrier free handle, which is in line with the principle of ergonomics. It is convenient for employees to grasp the box more effectively and safely, making the handling more comfortable and convenient. The handle has enough length to ensure that the empty case can be pulled out smoothly after being put in.
2. Smooth inner surface and fillet design, both increase strength and easy to clean. Empty containers can be inserted and stacked freely without stacking in place.
3. The joint between the box cover and the long side of the box body is connected by galvanized steel wire as the hinge shaft, which is closed in the anti-theft mode. If there is no special tool, it can not be opened by external force without damaging the box. At the same time, the box cover and the short side of the box are designed with anti-theft lock hole device to prevent the articles from scattering or stealing in the process of transportation and distribution.
4. The surface of the box cover has a large area of anti-skid dermatoglyphics, which is easy to paste labels. At the same time, it increases the friction force with the bottom of the box and improves the stability.
5. The long side wall of the box is designed with stiffeners to improve the loading capacity and reduce the deformation rate of the side wall.
6. The connection between the zigzag box cover and the box body is reasonable to ensure the strength and opening smoothly. The box cover can bite freely without jamming. After closing, the box cover is ensured to be in the same plane to ensure the sealing of the box and the pressure during stacking.
7. The bottom of the box is designed with anti-skid skin texture, which helps to improve the stability and safety of the turnover box during storage and stacking, and runs more smoothly on the assembly line.
8. The box covers are stacked properly with each other after closing, and the short side is provided with stacking limit block to prevent dislocation and displacement, so as to ensure no sliding when stacking with full load.